Erstattungs- und Rückgabebestimmungen
DISCLAIMER: These Terms and Conditions Apply to Turkish Citizens
CONSUMER RIGHTS – WITHDRAWAL – CANCELLATION AND RETURN CONDITIONS
- By placing an order through the website you are using in the electronic environment, you are deemed to have accepted the pre-information form and the distance sales agreement provided to you.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014/29188) and other relevant laws in force regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
- Buyers are responsible for paying shipping fees, which are the shipment costs associated with the purchased product.
- Each purchased product will be delivered to the person and/or organization at the address specified by the buyer, within a legal period not exceeding 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers have the right to terminate the agreement.
- The purchased product must be delivered complete and in compliance with the specified characteristics in the order, along with any warranty certificates, usage manuals, or other relevant documents, if applicable.
- In the event that the sale of the purchased product becomes impossible, the Seller must notify the buyer of this situation in writing within 3 days from learning of such situation. The total amount must be refunded to the Buyer within 14 days.
FAILURE TO PAY THE PURCHASED PRODUCT PRICE:
- If the buyer fails to pay the purchase price or cancels the payment in bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product will cease.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES:
- After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the buyer’s credit card was used by unauthorized persons, and if the sold product price is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer must return the product to the Seller within 3 days at the expense of the SELLER.
NON-DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT WITHIN THE SPECIFIED TIME DUE TO UNFORESEEN REASONS:
- If unforeseeable force majeure situations occur and the product cannot be delivered within the specified time, the situation shall be notified to the Buyer. The Buyer can request cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with a similar one, or postponement of the delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the Buyer cancels the order; if the payment is made in cash, the amount will be refunded to the Buyer in cash within 14 days from the cancellation. If the payment is made by credit card and canceled, the product price will be refunded to the bank within 14 days from the cancellation, however, it may take 2-3 weeks for the bank to transfer the amount to the Buyer’s account.
BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO INSPECT THE PRODUCT:
- The buyer shall inspect the contracted product/service before accepting it; if the product/service is damaged, broken, packaging is torn, etc., damaged and defective products shall not be accepted from the courier company. The received product/service will be deemed undamaged and intact. The BUYER is obliged to protect the product/service carefully after delivery. If the right of withdrawal will be exercised, the product/service must not be used. The invoice must also be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The BUYER has the right to withdraw from the contract without any legal or penal responsibility within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the product to the BUYER or the person/organization at the specified address by notifying the SELLER via the contact information provided below.
- CONTACT INFORMATION FOR NOTIFYING WITHDRAWAL TO THE SELLER:
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- If the buyer has purchased a service, the 14-day period for the right of withdrawal starts from the date the contract was signed. In service contracts where the service provision has started with the consumer’s approval before the end of the withdrawal period, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised.
- The costs arising from the exercise of the right of withdrawal shall be borne by the SELLER.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the BUYER must notify the SELLER in writing by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of this contract regarding the „Products for Which the Right of Withdrawal Cannot Be Exercised.“
EXERCISING THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The invoice of the 3rd party or the BUYER who is delivered the product must be returned together with the returned product, and (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice prepared by the institution. Order returns that are not completed without the issuance of the RETURN INVOICE for order returns made on behalf of corporate accounts.)
- The return form, the box of the products to be returned, packaging, if any, and standard accessories must be delivered complete and undamaged.
- The SELLER is obliged to refund the total price and any documents that bind the BUYER within a maximum of 10 days from the date the withdrawal notification is received and to take back the goods within 20 days.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason caused by the BUYER’s fault or if it becomes impossible to return the goods, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER’s losses to the extent of his fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the withdrawal period.
- In case the campaign limit amount arranged by the SELLER is fallen below due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount benefited within the scope of the campaign will be canceled.
PRODUCTS FOR WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE EXERCISED:
- Goods that are prepared according to the BUYER’s requests or explicitly personal needs, underwear bottom parts, swimsuits and bikini bottoms, makeup materials, disposable products, goods with the risk of rapid deterioration or goods that are likely to expire, goods that are unsuitable to be returned for health and hygiene reasons when they are delivered to the BUYER after delivery and when the packaging is opened by the BUYER, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, except for the products provided within the scope of subscription agreements, goods such as newspapers and magazines and similar periodicals, electronic files such as books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, the return of which is not possible within the framework of the Regulation. In addition, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for services rendered electronically or for non-material goods delivered to the consumer immediately or for products such as sound or image recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after delivery.
- For cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimsuits, bikinis, books, reproducible software and programs, DVDs, CDs, and tapes, as well as stationery supplies (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.), they must be in an unopened, untried, undamaged, and unused condition in order to be returned.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
- If the BUYER defaults on the payments made by credit card, the BUYER agrees, declares, and undertakes that he/she will pay interest in accordance with the credit card agreement with the cardholder bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply to legal remedies; the bank can request the BUYER to cover the expenses and attorney’s fees that may arise, and the BUYER shall be liable to compensate for the damages and losses incurred by the SELLER due to the default of the debt under any circumstances.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- By making a Bank Transfer or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) to one of our accounts at …………, ………, bank, you can make a payment.
- You can make payments with your credit cards on our website using online single payment or online installment options available for all types of credit cards. With online payments, the amount will be debited from your credit card at the end of your order.
Company Name: SD SALON DESIGN HAIRDRESSING EQUIPMENT COSMETICS INDUSTRY TRADE LIMITED COMPANY